Company and Orders FAQs
- ◄Are your masks made in the USA?
- Yes, we are the manufacturer, and they are made in the USA. Our facility in Arcadia, a suburb of Los Angeles CA, USA, to be specific.
- ◄Are you a Living Wage Employer?
- Yes, we are proud to have this ethic.
- ◄What did you do before making masks?
- We primarily are an Aerospace Research & Development company, serving that industry for many years.
- ◄Why did you start making masks?
- With the threat of severe complications due to our pre-existing conditions, we got scared. See our story Click Here.
- ▼Can I place a direct or phone order?
- You can place an order via any of the following 3 methods:
- Online: We are pleased to offer fast and secure online ordering. Simply search for your product, choose a product, and click add to cart. Create a free account to save your information for future purchases (by clicking the account icon in the upper right corner of the page), or checkout as a guest.
- Via email by clicking Contact Us.
- Phone: +1 626 840 9004 (9:00am -5:00pm PST
- ◄Why should I order online?
- Fast – Your order with all the details important is immediately received for processing.
- Accurate Shipping Charges– shipping charges are added before checkout, so you know your final total before completing your order.
- 24/7 Peace of mind – you will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order is placed, and we will keep you posted with any updates to the status of your order as they happen.
- Easy re-ordering – you can save your details for faster future purchases and see re-order opportunities on the checkout page.
- ◄Can I get a discount?
- Check out our Promotions page for our current discounts and special offers.
- ◄How much does shipping cost?
- All masks ship FREE! Lanyard only orders are free when purchasing three or more.
- ◄Do you accept purchase orders?
- Yes. Please provide your purchase order number during checkout online in the notes section, or clearly labelled on your purchase order supplied via email (Contact Us to get started). Please be sure to provide the correct billing email address or mailing address for your accounts payable department so the invoice can be directed to the correct location.
- ◄How can I pay for my order?
- We accept credit/debit card, ACH bank deposits, PayPal, and various other kinds of payment displayed during checkout.
- ◄Do you offer discounts on bulk amounts?
- Yes, on orders of 15 or more we are able to provide a discount. Please use Contact Us if you would like a quote.
- ◄Do you do custom orders?
- Yes. If you are looking for logo imprint or embroidery or want to provide your own fabric for the top layer, we would be happy to work with you to produce a product that meets your needs. Please contact us for more information (+1 626 840 9004) or Contact Us.
- ◄Is the product in stock?
- We strive to maintain sufficient inventory to meet your needs. In the rare case that a product is out of stock, you will be notified at the time of your order. We will then do everything we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled within 2 days.
- ◄How will I know if my order has been received?
- If you have submitted an online order, you will receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of placing your order. If you have emailed a purchase order to us, a confirmation email will be sent to you once the order has been processed during our regular office hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm PST.
- ◄How do I cancel my order?
- If you need to cancel your order, please contact us at (+1 626 840 9004). Please keep in mind that we strive to process, and ship orders the same day (if received before 2 pm PST), and once the order has shipped you will be subject to our return policy.
- ◄How do I contact customer service?
- Click Here or Phone: (+1 626 840 9004)
- ◄When will my order ship?
All in-stock orders received by 12pm PST Monday to Friday will be shipped out the same day.
Orders received after 12pm PST Monday to Thursday, will be shipped out the following day.
Orders received after 12pm on Friday, will be shipped out on Saturday or Monday.
- ◄How are my products Packaged?
- All of our mask products are steam-ironed for disinfecting and sealed in plastic. They are packed for shipping either in a padded envelope or cardboard box.
- ◄Why hasn’t my shipment arrived?
- Shipments can be delayed due to a variety of reasons such as traffic or bad weather. Check the current status of your shipment online.
- ◄Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship directly to customers within North America, Canada and Mexico and the Philippines.
- ◄What is your refund policy?
- We guarantee that at the time of shipment your product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Please understand that masks are hand-made products. Stitches will not always be consistent or straight. If you believe we have missed something in our quality control inspection, Contact Us with your concern.
- ◄I ordered the wrong product. What should I do?
We will consider taking the unopened product back, subject to a 25% restocking fee on the items plus any shipping charges.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our store for both the returned product and the new replacement product(s).
All returns must have prior authorization and be shipped back within 7 working days of receipt of the items. Products must be returned in the same or equivalent outer packaging as originally mailed. Once the item is received and has been inspected, we will mail the replacement product.
To begin a return, Contact Us for an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Please include details of reason for your return and the stock SKU for the product(s) you have chosen for the exchange replacement.
Due to the nature of the product, and for health and safety reasons, we cannot accept returns for product whose packaging or safety seal has been opened, unsealed, broken or damaged.
- ◄Can I return an opened product to your store?
- Due to the nature of the product, and for health and safety reasons, we cannot accept returns for product whose packaging or safety seal has been opened, unsealed, broken or damaged.
- ◄Are you a minister?
- I blush a little when asked this question. I tell them that we all should have the heart to bless others with grace and kindness. I love helping people see the better way. This seems to help them find peace and inspire hope in these tough times. We are grateful to believe in Jesus and see ourselves as children of a graceful, loving God.